Lowmount Fan-assisted Oil Cooler Kit
For H-D Touring models, 1999-2008
Integrated fan shroud provides a robust fan mount,
while not restricting free-flowing air when fan is off
The Jagg High-Performance 10-row Two-pass Oil Cooler Kit with Integrated Fan. Designed to perform as well at low vehicle speeds and in stop-and-go traffic as on the open highway.
FP2300 features low-profile Jagg WeatherTek fan
The Jagg Fan-assisted Oil Cooler Kit includes oil cooler, Jagg WeatherTek fan with integrated fan shroud, oil hose, mounting hardware, automatic thermal fan switch, and wiring harness, to allow simple bolt-on application with use of a Jagg Offset Oil Filter Adapter (sold separately).
• Simple bolt-on installation for H-D Touring models 1999-2008
• Easy bolt-on replacement for models with stock oil cooler system*
• Fan turns on automatically at circa 210 ºF
• Fan pulls a full 75 CFM across cooler
• HyperFlow Technology ensures unsurpassed flow and heat rejection
Simple installation process! (Installation Instructions)